We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access ReachOut (our "App") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
1. This policy applies to information we collect:
a. On this App.
b. When you contact our customer service department for any reason.
It does not apply to information collected by:
c. Payment processor.
d. Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the App. Third parties, such as payment processing companies, may have their own privacy policies different from ours, please check with such third party.
2. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
1. We collect several types of information from and about users of our App, including information:
a. First name, last name, city, state, country, date of birth, gender.
b. Any information that you voluntarily provide (e.g. when you post on forum or contact us for any reason).
c. Regarding user preferences, internet connection, operating system, browser, equipment you use to access the App, etc.
d. App usage information, such as the App pages you view and App tools you use.
e. Any other information which you may voluntarily provide when using the App or contacting us for any reason.
We collect this information:
f. Directly from you when you provide it to us.
g. Automatically as you navigate through the App. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
h. From third parties, for example, our business partners.
3. Information You Provide to Us
1. The information we collect on or through our App may include:
a. Information that you provide by using our App features. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our App.
b. Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
c. Your search queries on the App.
4. How We Use Your Information
1. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
a. To present our App and its contents to you.
b. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
c. To send our newsletter but you can opt-out of it by clicking unsubscribe link.
d. To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
e. To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
f. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
g. To notify you about changes to our App or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
h. To allow you to participate in interactive features on our App.
i. In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
j. For any other purpose with your consent.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
1. We may disclose aggregated information about our users and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
a. To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business. Visitor IP addresses may be made available to advertisers.
b. To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the App's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information about our App users is among the assets transferred.
c. To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
d. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
e. With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
f. To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
h. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the App, our customers or others.
6. COPPA Compliance
Our App is not directed to children under the age of 18, and as such we do not allow the registration by children under the age of 18. The App does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. Children should always ask parents for permission before providing any personal information online. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any personal information or use our App. No information should be submitted to or posted through this App by any Minor (a guest under 18 years of age) without the consent of a parent or guardian. Unless otherwise disclosed during collection, we do not knowingly provide any personally identifying information about Minors, regardless of its source, to third parties, nor is this information knowingly used by our App for any marketing or promotional purposes.
7. Data Security
1. You are responsible for keeping your username and password confidential. We ask you not to share your login credentials with anyone.
2. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the App.
9. Contact Information